Look forward to 72 comfortable rooms in different sizes in our 4-star hotel in Willingen - from single rooms for solo travelers to spacious junior suites for family vacations. We are happy to cater to your individual wishes. Are you allergy sufferer or traveling with a dog? Just let us know and we will reserve a room that meets your personal needs.
Your vacation at the Sporthotel Zum Hohen Eimberg includes numerous inclusive services. Here you can see how to spend your vacation with us.
Tip: You can also book our rooms for single use - with an overnight stay with breakfast as well as with half board.
Prices per person and night plus visitor's tax of the municipality of Willingen of € 2.50 per night per person over 14 years.
Due to the current situation, we charge until further notice in addition to the overnight price an energy cost flat rate of € 2 per person per night.
High season from May to October. On ski jumping, carnival, holidays and in September/October we charge a surcharge. Ask also for our family rooms with two rooms for two to four people.
- Pampering breakfast buffet (Sat. & Sun. until 11 a.m.)
- Dinner buffet when booking half board
- Use of the wellness area
- Sauna towels for the wellness area
- Free parking, motorcycle garage
- Use of ski room and bike garage
- Rental of hiking maps, walking sticks and backpacks
- Hiking shuttle
- Rental of bicycle tools
- Ski garage with boot dryer and ski holders
- Arrival from 15 pm
- Departure until 11 am
- Payment cash or with EC-card
- Breakfast buffet: Mon.-Fri. from 8 to 10:30 a.m., Sat.-Sun. from 8 to 11 a.m.
- Dinner buffet / half board: 6 to 8 p.m.
- A la carte: 6 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 20 to 21 o'clock Cocktail Happy Hour in our bar
Our hotel is not handicapped accessible in all areas.
In the 3rd bed in the parents' room per day and child:
- 0-3 years: free
- 4-8 years: bed & breakfast € 30,- | bed & breakfast € 50,-
- 9-12 years: Ü/F 50 % | Ü/HP 50 %
- 13-15 years: Ü/F 80 % | Ü/HP 80 %
The stay for four-legged friends costs € 12,- per day without food.
As a welcome, your dog will receive a cuddly blanket to take home as well as a drinking bowl and a welcome treat in the room.
Dogs are allowed in the bar and on the terrace, but not in the restaurant.
With the SauerlandCard you can ride buses and trains in the Sauerland for free and enjoy reduced admission to many leisure destinations in the region as well as locally.